Links!

Soviet Sunday!

Welcome to Soviet Sunday comrade! Each week's Sunday we do what communists do best: share. Each and every week at about this time'ish there will be a new picture featuring art from adventure game called Bunker. 


What can I say? There's not much I can't say! This picture sucks, at least if the pipe in front would be a sucking pipe and one at back would be, how you say it... blowing pipe? No wait that sounds just plain wrong. Does pipe suck or blow? Do you even use the word "blow" in this context? Whatever you do, don't put things out of context. My little brother gave me that valuable lesson once... or twice. But that's another story, I wouldn't want to bore you with it. Unless you want to be bored? Would seem likely since you're reading this.

Uh anyways, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!