Links!

Soviet Sunday!

Welcome to Soviet Sunday comrade! Each week's Sunday we do what communists do best: share. Each and every week at about this time'ish there will be a new picture featuring art from adventure game called Bunker. 


Today I am feeling slightly down. It's not easy to wake up every morning and open your eyes. Not specially since you've got places to go and people to talk with. Stuff to do and things to ponder on. Should I choose spinach or porridge for lunch? Should I wear a turtle neck or a plastic bag. Gah, why life has to be SO hard!? Regardless how I am feeling I took yet another 6 minutes out of my other so busy schedule. Even had to cancel the meeting with my sofa that always tries to lull me into sweet abyss of miniature death we know by name of sleep/rest. Yeah so here's your (must resist writing you're, must resist) bloody picture, I hope you choke while laughing at me (but not so much that you would be harmed, but not so little that you would actually enjoy it).  There! Happy now? Oh you are? Well then welcome back next Sunday for yet another Soviet Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!