Links!

Soviet Sunday!

Welcome to Soviet Sunday comrade! Each week's Sunday we do what communists do best: share. Each and every week at about this time'ish there will be a new picture featuring art from adventure game called Bunker. 

SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT

DO not look at this picture if you don't like spoilers

That's right bitch I'm a spoiler, don't look at me

I did warn you didn't I. And I did my best, honest. Not that it matters but I think you are now spoiled. So deeply very sorry about that. Muahaha, been waiting this thing all along. For you to screw up that is. But seriously this game should be taken very seriously. I once showed the whole game to the king of USA and he liked it (better after the uninstall). But that's understandable that he likes his games uninstalled after all he is MOBA player and constantly gets hints about uninstalling games n' stuff. If you ain't still terribly mad at me at next week return for yet another Spoiler Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!