Links!

Status report

I think it might be impossible to precisely calculate when game is finished or how much work yet remains. However that won't stop me from trying. My estimate about when game's ready for some serious beta testing is around 66% completed right now. It might be ready for testing earlier, since for instance 90% of all the rooms found in the game are done and not everything needs to be finalized for testing. 

Next workload I have ahead of me is finalizing the final boss and then some serious animation work. Currently I am using animation tool called Spriter (www.brashmonkey.com) which will make my life slightly easier when starting some serious work on that department.
Tomorrow I can finally show some pictures from the game as the first weekly event "Soviet Sunday" starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!