Links!

Soviet Sunday!

Welcome to Soviet Sunday comrade! Each week's Sunday we do what communists do best: share. Each and every week at about this time'ish there will be a new picture featuring art from adventure game called Bunker. 


Something dark and sinister is going on here. I can  feel it. Oh wait a minute never mind it was just my little sister watching Hello Kitty on TV. But seriously what kind of a cult gathers here? Cult of a glowing carrot? I wouldn't be surprised if a band of little blood hungry rabbits would skip around wearing a dark red Gothic cloaks worshiping that thing like it's going to solve all their problems in life and afterlife. Maybe it summons demonic being from beyond the plains of ether? Maybe it doesn't, maybe it just makes a very tasty carrot cake? Oh I love carrot cakes. Those tasty bundles of soaking awesomeness.

You know what else is awesome? We'll be back next Sunday, you heard me. Yes I know you are sad to say at least, but deep inside you know there's a beast that's demanding to be free'd to spread the.... uh wait what I was saying again, yes the joy, to spread the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!