Links!

Back from Assembly 2014

Phew, it's over. One third of me is glad it's over and two thirds sad. These conventions can be quite draining, you don't sleep as much or as good as you usually do, eating healthy can be challenging and exercise is limited to few random occasions. Then again, meeting people both new and old, seeing what cool stuff people have made and what's coming up next in game development (Oculus Rift version 2, OH MY GOD) is extremely rewarding. Hey, I even made my own Assembly game. Not something I am particularly proud of, but to quote my friend "hey you at least made something", I guess it's better than nothing. Following day goes with recovery and sleeping in my own bed. Next year I'll get a better bed and possibly laptop of my own oh and pillow. Definitely extra effort for dragging the pillow with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!