Links!

Soviet Sunday!

Welcome to Soviet Sunday comrade! Each week's Sunday we do what communists do best: share. Each and every week at about this time'ish there will be a new picture featuring art from adventure game called Bunker. 


We all know the saying about bricks and relief. You know? The one where you talk about going to your business and bricks. Having a good old squat bom bom? Okay okay, you don't get it. Shitting bricks. There you made me say "shit" in a development blog and look totally unprofessional. Which would be pretty accurate. You can throw me with a brick if I ain't from time to time little unprofessional. No wait don't do that, not while I'm wearing a hat. Which in I ...

Just kidding, I'll be posting a new picture next week. Lets say Sunday? Is Sunday okay to you? No? Okay I post on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!