Links!

Speed vs Quality

Oh my! Didn't quite expect that finalized rooms at latter part of the game would take this much time. I did know that they are most complex puzzles of the game (atleast to implement) and once I started working on them I kinda kept piling up new ideas on top of new ideas. Long story short it took a lot more work than I anticipated. Worry not, the "worse" is behind me now. Currently I  have completed 3 out of the 4 puzzle groups and the remaining one is well under it's way. Regardless of all the extra time these additions took I still think they were totally worth it. After all I always put quality first even if it means that will come with cost of speed.

And hey, after this is done I begin work on the end boss!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!