Links!

Soviet Sunday!

Welcome to Soviet Sunday comrade! Each week's Sunday we do what communists do best: share. Each and every week at about this time'ish there will be a new picture featuring art from adventure game called Bunker.


Oh my god! I just realized that in middle of all these forum posts, I might have once made a typo. Good thing it was jsut once. Couldn't live with myself if I'd do like two typos or something. Typo stands for a typing error by the way, loan word from the ancient yet very old Mayan people. You know the same guys who invented month called May and mayonnaise. Speaking of mayonnaise the sanitary picture above is from this never-heard adventure game. It has this evil tentacle who plans to take over the world after drinking water from sewer pipe. Can you guess which game I'm talking about? If you can you are entitled to old fart award. Congratulations your life is almost over.

Can't wait for another life up lifting experience in hands of verbal abuse? Well then meet me at the same spot around same time and be ready to receive a bundle of burns. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Share it here!